STATEMENT OF FAITH
1) We believe in the scripture of the old and the new testament as verbally inspired of God, and
inerrant in their original writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and in life
2)We believe is one God, and in Him only shall we serve, whom is represented in the Godhead as the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
3) We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin and is true man and God.
4) We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death but also
spiritual death, which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born of a sinful nature
in thought, word and deed, and for this cause man must be born again.
5) We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary
sacrifice; and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood for the remission of sins.
6) We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, His ascension into heaven, and His present life for us,
as high priest and advocate.
7) We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
8) We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the redeemed, and the conscious
punishment of the lost.